November 12, 2011

Just Tonight

Here we are and I can't think from all the pills, hey Start the car and take me home Here we are and you're too drunk to hear a word I say Start the car and take me home Just tonight I will stay And we’ll throw it all away When the light hits your eyes It’s telling me I’m right And if I, I am through Then it’s all because of you Just tonight


Here I am and I can’t seem to see straight But I’m too numb to feel right now And here I am watching the clock that’s ticking away my time I’m too numb to feel right nowJust Tonight

Do you understand who I am Do you wanna know Can you really see through me now I have got to go

Just tonight I won’t leave And i’ll lie and you’ll believe Just tonight I will see That it’s all because of me
Just tonight I will stay And we’ll throw it all away When the light hits your eyes It’s telling me I’m right And if I, I am through Then it’s all because of you Just tonight
It’s all because of you Just tonight
It’s all because of you Just tonight





No comments: